Friday, July 24, 2009

///Compare&Contrast///

Things I miss about the United States
Mexican food
Ranch dressing
My car
fast internet
air conditioning
dryer
toaster
microwave
gym
ESPN
family
clean beaches
paved roads

Things I love about Ghana
45 minute taxi rides for 3$
bars and clubs open until 8 a.m.
the culture
the dancing
the curiosity about America
Bounce (my cell phone game, so addicting can't get past level 7!)
my coworkers
my roomates
only cost 20 cents to get to work everyday
the funny things they sell on the street
used clothing
the banter bullshit
our security guards
my house
the fact that nobody is ever on time
Reggae night
how radio and newspaper are the leading mediums)where in America they are the fastest dying
DJ's
the Michael Jackson obsession by everyone
Leslie







3 comments:

  1. Considering Charles Hamilton stopped blogging i'm gonna start following you. Words been buzzing around CDTC of the freestyle skills. Just let me know when that new mixtape is gonna drop. Good to see your doing big things, especially compared the the rest of the entourage. Jeff has turned into the new Adam and Adam has turned into .... Well i guess thats as far as one can go. We just sit around Allegro and drink away it's profits all day. There's definitely a spot at the bar for you when you get back. Life's been good with my mom out of town. We took my dad out to downtown carmel and he managed to get banned from Odies for life within 10 minutes. I got banned for a week just cus I'm related to him. Pimp's up hoes down, i hope your living in the now. Say whats up to my brothers and sisters in the motherland for me! By the way we're defiantly throwing you a welcome back party at the Alle-gro, shits gonna get WIERD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel you! i LOVE leslie and the security guards who were usually asleep when we got home, but as soon as i got back to the states i ate a HUGE green salad with ranch dressing and put literally ALL my clothes into the dryer. i still miss ghana though...live it up!

    ReplyDelete